At Van Zant Medical Group, S.C., we understand that how you live your life is crucial to long term excellent health. But no two patients are the same. It takes a multidisciplinary and multi faceted approach to help our patients achieve a Healthy Heart and body. We are proud to partner with several services and local businesses to support you in being your best self.
The 4myheart program is a patient engagement and counseling program offering a personalized approach to improving heart health. It is available for all Van Zant Medical Group S.C. patients who have had Cardio IQ or Cleveland HeartLab advanced CVD testing. Components of the program include:
- A complimentary 45-minute telephone counseling session with a Clinical Educator
- Access to the 4myheart.com website for 6 months
- Access to monthly telephone classes on various health-related topics led by the Clinical Educator
- Complimentary access to 2 Cleveland Clinic Wellness Programs, which are 6-8 week online, self-paced programs. Topics include Sleep and Stress.
- Patients have the option to enroll in eCoaching through Cleveland Clinic Wellness at a discounted rate. With ecoaching, patients interact with a coach through a series of email exchanges. Subscriptions options are one month, three month or six months.
The 4myheart.com resources include:
- Secure email exchanges with Clinical Educator
- Access to advanced CVD reports
- Recipes, success stories, food/activity logs
- Educational Resources
- Nutrition and exercise handouts
- Links to audio classes
- Exercise videos
- Education calendar and links to registration
4MyHeart Clinical Educators are Certified Diabetes Educators and are also Registered Dietitian Nutritionists or Exercise Physiologists. All are trained as Health Coaches and knowledgeable in motivational interviewing and behavior change. There is a Spanish translator for patients needing this service.